Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ready to Leave!!

Hello friends and family! I can't believe today has finally arrived. I can not wait to set out on my 24 hours of plane rides to end up in Brisbane! I will be flying with my friend Nikki and we will leave Minneapolis around 2pm today for Denver. Then head on to LA from there. We have a long layover in LA and then around midnight, or 2am your time, we will board our plane to our final destination of Brisbane, Australia (a 13.5 hour flight!).

Packing for this trip was harder than I thought... granted I have two suitcases, it is hard to know what I will need for 4.5 months! Plus, I'm a girl and will over pack even if I try not to. This day seemed so far away for such a long time. I can't believe it is here! Naturally I am feeling about every emotion possible... crazy excited, nervous, sad (because I am the emotional child in the family), a little scared and happy of course.

My Uni (thats what the Aussie's call a university), is located in the city of Sippy Downs, in Queensland. I'm not sure what my address is but I will post that when I get it.

Next time I post, I will be in Sippy Downs, Australia (I hope). Summer, here I come!!

Until next time, enjoy your winter weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment